Depending on the subject the students' wants to improve in my lessons are strongly geared towards understanding what are their strengths and weaknesses. Establishing a learning strategy and improving on their technique in retaining information. This is a slow initial process at first, however once I have an understanding of how the student learns they will gradually excel on their own.
Lesson structure is strongly dependent on what the student is learning therefore whether it's Science - Biology, Physics, Chemistry; Maths or English (ESL) they would have a topic based lesson plan aimed to targeting their weaknesses within that subject.
I have been actively assisting and facilitating learners for 3 years, casually and in-private. I have experience as a Primary School Teacher's Assistant where I have helped students engage in mathematical problems. I have taught Conversational English to international students from ages between high school and university. My range of teaching can be from 1-6 people at a time. Within my 2 years of of experience teaching English to international students at Brisbane Library I was able to teach groups of 4-6 people simultaneously on a weekly basis. Since then many of these students continued on learning at their own pace or successfully completed important English assessments which would then allow them to continue with study or work in Australia.
In regards to Science I am really passionate in Biology especially microbiology with relevant knowledge in mathematics, physics and chemistry. My teaching methodology is very flexible as I will be able to provide any support towards whatever the student is lacking in.
Rate may differ based on student level of education however will be very minimal. I would like to offer discount on the first lesson up to 20%.
Queensland University of Technology Gardens Point, Brisbane, QLD
Bachelor of Science Majoring in Biology / Human Molecular Science 2014-2017
- Studied fields related to animal and human biology, cell & molecular and microbiology
- Conducted capstone research project in fields related to biochemistry and bacteriological specimens which involve the use of professional laboratory equipment.
Corinda State High School Corinda, Oxley
Queensland Certificate of Education 2013
- Certificate II in Active Volunteering 2012
- Certificate of Excellent Attendance 2010-2013
- Certificate of Participation - CPR for Life in Schools 2013
Creative Industries and Graphic Design Corinda, Oxley
Certificate I in Creative Industries 2011
- Has experience in the following programs and software:
• Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
• Video Editing Programs: Sony Vegas, 3DsMAx, 3D Animation software
• Autodesk: Inventor Professional, CAD, Revit
• Microsoft Software: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photo-manager etc.
Executive Role in University Social Societies QUT, Gardens Point Campus
(Non-profit organizations) 2015
- Position: Secretary, President, Volunteer and Lead Designer
Has experience in the following duties:
• Advertising and online management of social networks and emails
• Technical support e.g. IT and systems management, PC computers, networking
• Event management e.g. organizing equipment, catering, managing customers
Volunteered in Website Development Chelmer, Graceville
- Created an active website template 2012
- For Chelmer-Graceville Kindergarten organization that can be seen via Google which has helped to support them.
- Reference Contact: Marion Battig Email: (concealed information)
Previous Work Experience:
- Assistant Teacher at St. Marks Catholic Primary School Inala, Brisbane
- Assisted in technical support, learning programs and activities 2011
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest anatomy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microbiology lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$22||$10|