Lecturer at University of Texas with 1 year of experience in teaching Organic Chemistry
Graduate Assistant at University of South Florida :
Calculus I& II
Characterization of Materials
I have taught at Universities for more or less 2 years, recently working as a lecturer at University of Texas teaching Organic & General Chemistry.
I have been teaching following subjects:
Calculus I& II
Characterization of Materials
4305 E. Ruben Torres Sr, Brownsville, TX 78526| Cell: +1 (concealed information)| (concealed information)
Master of Science in Materials Engineering GPA: 3.5/4.00 Credits: 20 Aug 2016
University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
Bachelor of Engineering in Materials Engineering GPA: 70/100 Credits: 137 Dec 2011
NED Uni v e r si t y of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Pakis tan
Lecturer I, University of Texas Rio-Grand Valley, Brownsville, TX, USA Aug 2016-Present
Teaching Organic Chemistry, I& II, general chemistry I& II classes and labs.
Studying phase change behaviors and piezoelectric effects in functional polymers for innovative textile applications
Graduate Res earch As s is tant, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA Jan 2014-Pres ent
• Pursue master’s thesis in Nanomedicine Research Lab:
Fabrication Engineer working on nanofibrous scaffolds for wound healing and Tissue engineering applications.
Graduate Assistant, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA M a rc h 2014-Dec2014
• Worked as Teaching As s is tant for organic chemis try I& II, general physic s I and college algebra at the University of South
Integrity and Pipeline Engineer, Tianjin China Petroleum Drilling, Karachi, Pak istan March 2013-Dec 2013
• Inves tigated root cause failure analys is on stationary and rotational equipment provided technical support for projects.
• Weekly pipeline integrity as s ess ment, risk analys is on main and flow pipelines
• Performed corros ion mitigation studies, troubles hooting and monitoring both impres s ed and galvanic current cathode s ys tems,
Process s Engineer, Pak Ethanol Private Limited, Matli, Pak istan Aug 2012–Sept 2012
• Des igning 9 MW biogas power plant from s pent wash, unit operations; Dis tillation, Fermentation Dry filtration
Quality as s urance Engineer, Descon Engineering, Lahore, Pak istan Jan 2012-May 2012
• Materials Engineer on BHP Billiton Zamzama Gas Power plant project
Quality as s urance and Quality Control Intern, Peoples Steel Mill LTD, Karachi, Pak istan Summer 2009
• Intern at QA/QC and Process Department working various steel manufacturing units; Ladle furnace, Electric arc furnace and electros lag-remelting.
• Gave a final pres entation and interns hip report with s ugges tions to General Manager (Technical)
Production and Manufacturing Intern, Pakistan Cables, Karachi, Pak istan Summer 2010
• Went through process s training for Copper alloy production for cable manufacturing and anodizing for Aluminum alloys
• Improved the conventional anodizing process s gave a presentation and report to the General Manager (Technical)
Mas ter’s Thes is
Fabrication of peptide based scaffolds using electrospinning method and studying cell adhesion properties of vitronectin and fibronectin for wound healing and tissue engineering.
• Fabricated 3D structured matrices mimicking the extracellular matrix and studying focal adhes ions of integrin
binding s ites us ing Confocal Micros copy.
• Characterization studies us ing SEM, EDS, XRD and FIB
Undergraduate Senior Year Res earch Project
Synthesis and Fabrication of porous Hydroxyapatite scaffolds using colloidal method
• Res earched on porous materials fabricating diffus ion controlled localized drug delivery system.
• Multilayer nanostructure formation on SS316L from colloidal s us pens ions us ing electrophoretic depos ition methods.
Undergraduate Junior Projects
Colloidal synthesis of silica nanoparticles
Designing Heat treatment cycles for Toyota Camshafts
Fabricating low cost creep testing machine for SS306 case harden series high temperature alloy.
Practical Work: Electrodeposition in Inert Glove box, Electros pinning, Galvanic and Impedance corrosion studies, Scanning
Electron Micros copy, Rockwell Hardness s Tes ting, XRD, wet chemical s synthesis, CNC, Lathe, Milling, and Fabrication, ASNDT for welding codes.
Engineering Software’s: SolidWorks, Pro-Engineer, MATLAB, CNC Simulator, AUTOCAD, Visual Studio,
Program ming Languages: Ass e m b l y, C, C++, and C #
trigonometry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$10||$10||Not available|