I am a recording artist that tours nationally and locally to serve Christian churches; I have a degree in Christian Studies with Biblical emphasis. I want to teach students who aspire to lead worship, record music, play guitar, or have any interest in contributing musically to their church. I like to be fun and unconventional, research and glean wisdom from all sorts of professionals in the field of worship music. I'm brimming with examples, tools, challenges, and fun facts about how to improve as a worship leader. Things that you can't learn from a book! I have taught several students who have gone on to find amazing opportunities and jobs that they love in music and worship. I would love to help you on your journey as a worship leader, guitar player, or singer in general.
I've been giving lessons for over 10 years. I've taught probably 20 students. My students have gone on to find real jobs that pay them well and opportunities to plug into churches as worship leaders. Check out my resume and see if those experiences are things you'd like to hear about and see come to fruition in your own life and career! I can help you get there.
If a student wishes to learn guitar and voice training, I can do both but they would need to be separate lessons. I'd like to focus on voice for a full hour or guitar for a full hour.
Full-Time Music Associate, Christ’s Church of the Valley 2011-2015
• Leading worship at any of 5 multi-site campuses at the time, coordinating schedule of vocalists, and critical performance review of 20 vocalists, handling spiritual and personal issues one-on-one with female volunteers, planning and executing ministry events and gatherings, leading vocal rehearsals and individual voice lessons, recording session work with staff music team and recording individual vocal arrangements
• Songwriting and recording for CCV records such as “Colors of Christmas,” General knowledge and occasional use of ProTools Recording Software, Adept knowledge of GarageBand recording software
• Series planning with Music Staff
• In-depth knowledge of Planning Center Online software
• Minister status and benefits
Valley-wide Contract Worship Leading 2011- Now
• Contracting and maintaining solid relationships with the following Phoenix churches: CCV, Cornerstone Church, Gateway Church, Central Church, Bethany Bible Church, Sun Valley Community Church, Mountain Park Community Church, and Christ’s Church of Fountain Hills.
Recording Worship Artist with BEC Recordings, a Division of Tooth & Nail Records December 2016- Now
• Currently under Recording Artist Contract with BEC Recordings as a Worship Artist
• In writing stage of a Christian Radio Single to be released in Summer 2017
• Contract includes Full-Length Album to be released after first 2 Singles. Anticipated release in late 2017,2018
Leading/ Co-Leading Conferences 2014- Now
• National Youth Workers’ Convention- Sacramento and Atlanta - 2014
• The Worship School- Seattle and San Diego -2016, 2017
• Christian Ministry Alliance (CMA) Life Conference – 2016
• Unify Women’s Conference in Phoenix- 2016
Songwriting/ Publishing– 2012- Now
• Currently writing with Jesse Reeves (How Great is Our God, Our God, Lord I Need You, and others), Josh Silverberg, Mia Fieldes, Nathan and Christy Nockels, Ian Eskelin, and Ed Cash.
• Written with Cody Carnes (Kari Jobe, Gateway Church, Wells), Jennie Lee Riddle, (Revelation Song), Matt Armstrong (Love Ran Red), Benji Cowart (Word Worship), Micah Bentley (Wild Earth), Danny Larsh (CCV), Paul Yerrick (Mission), Ben Kolarcik (CCV), Andrew Bergthold (Word Worship), Josh Wilson (Word Worship), Michael Farren (Pocket Full of Rocks, We Are Worship), and more.
• Currently under contract and recording Word Entertainment’s worship album, “The Church Will Sing.”
Artist Appearances 2015- Now
• Opening Act for Phil Wickham on Children of God Tour
• Opening Act for Micah Tyler on Children of God Tour
• Leading with Paul Baloche at LeadWorship Conference
• Leading with Jared Andersen (Desperation Band, New Life Church)
BS in Christian Ministry with Emphasis in Biblical Studies 2014
Hope International University
Leadership Institute Graduate 2011
Christ’s Church of the Valley- 1.5 Year Internship Completed, Including all classes, retreats, trips, seminars, and conferences
Perfect! Dianne is not only a wonderful person, but a wonderful teacher as well. Her lessons are extremely informative and fun! I haven't been a student of hers for very long, but I've already made so much progress. Highly recommend her! ❤️
singing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocal coach lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, choir lessons for all!
Taking opera voice lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|