I've been working a software developer for 5 years. I've taught other students at coding bootcamps and have graduated several student to full development positions. I always start with the basics and move up from there. I try to be patient and understanding but I also want my students to push themselves.
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science, December 2013
North Carolina A&T State University - Greensboro, NC
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, 12/2016 to Current
Bank of America – Plano, TX
• Developed responsive web applications as part of the auto loans team using SPARTA, a custom static site generator using a combination of the Handlebars and Foundations frameworks as well as Sass.
• Worked in small, agile teams using the Scrum development methodology
• Updated legacy applications to work with the React framework
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, 06/2014 to 12/2016
AT&T – Dallas, TX
• Converted intranet web site from static HTML to a responsive, database driven web application using AngularJS (1.x).
• Worked with iteration based, Agile development teams using pair programming and the Scrum framework
• Implemented Git for version control using GUI tools as well as command line interface
• Developed cross platform mobile applications using the Ionic framework
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|