I teach students Spanish so they can relate and understand the language instead of just memorizing which is so complicated and the opposite to learn any language naturally.
Toddlers can speak their parent's language because they use simply use what they hear is important to communicate, adults learning second languages should be the same.
I am an ESL teacher (native Spanish) with a fluent enough English to explain with simplicity the Spanish or English language. I have taught to students of all ages, individual, small and big groups. I make students understand it.
Exceptionally reliable and dedicated Teacher and Academic Coach with an outstanding student service record and work ethic. Skilled at managing a variety of unusual student related situations with sympathy and professionalism. Innovative thinker and planner regarding activity plans and programs tailored to individual student needs.
English Teacher Sep 2016 to present
Instituto Internacional Libertad, Jose Maria Morelos y Pavon Street 17, 23400 Los Cabos, Baja California Sur Mexico Tel: +52-(concealed information) / with Patricia Rodriguez
• English Teacher for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. • Cambridge University Curriculum. • Math Teacher (Spanish and English) for Elementary Students.
Academic Coach Sep 2014- Dec 2015
Centralia Middle School, 901 Johnson Rd, Centralia, WA 98531, USA Tel.+1 (concealed information)/with Nicoe King
• Implementing educational and enrichment activity plans. • Teaching English for Latin American students and Spanish for American Students at the after-school program.
Lead Day Care Teacher Oct 2012 – Jun 2014
Cooks Hill Community Child Care Center 2400 Cooks Hill RD, Centralia, WA 98531, USA Tel.+1 (concealed information)/ with Ronda Johnson
• Lead Day Care teacher for 2 to 3 years old children. • Assisting the Preschool Teacher when absent.
Executive Assistant Manager May 2002 – Jun 2004
Hilton Los Cabos Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 19.5, 23447 Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico Tel. + 52-(concealed information) / with Lee Chipman
• Managing and maintaining executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements. • Answering and managing incoming calls. • Transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings. • General office duties.
West Paces Hotels, Atlanta GA Hospitality Course 2006
University of Washington, USA Business English Course 2004
Social Work, Durango, Mexico 1995-2000
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|