If you're looking to practice conversational Spanish with someone who has extensive knowledge and experience in the Spanish culture as well as language teaching, I'm the tutor for you! I can also tutor you on Spanish grammar, listening, writing and reading. I teach all levels beginner - intermediate / advanced.
I have over 12 years experience with the Spanish language including a Bachelor's degree in Spanish as well as real-life speaking, listening, and living in beautiful Spain! There, I taught ESL (English as a Second Language) for 4 years to hundreds of students from preschool to adult age and helped them develop multiple skills to pass official language exams such as Cambridge B1,B2 and Trinity. I have a passion for the Spanish language and culture and also for teaching it!
English Teacher, The English Business; Seville, Spain — 2015-2017
- Facilitated well-prepared, targeted English lessons for over 70 students ranging from 9-10 year olds to adults
- Trained students for both Cambridge PET and FCE examinations as well as Trinity level 4 for the entire academic year
- Integrated countless dynamic and motivating classroom activities to cultivate maximum development of skills in English grammar, listening, reading, and writing
Language and Culture Assistant, IES Rodrigo Caro; Seville, Spain — 2014-2015
IES La Escribana; Córdoba, Spain - 2013-2014
- Created interactive speaking and listening activities for over 400 students that encompassed numerous language themes and functions as well as the exchange of American cultural customs and values
- Taught 3 Trinity interview exam preparation courses for B1 and B2 level once a week for 4 months
- Collaborated with fellow teachers to organize effective and dynamic classroom activities in multiple bilingual subject areas such as Natural Science, Social Science, and Art
Private English teacher; Córdoba, Segovia & Seville, Spain — 2013-2015
- Instructed students ranging from preschool to adult age with a wide variety of language levels
- Inspired Spanish-speakers in conversational English by encouraging free-flowing and natural communication
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
International TEFL Teacher Training - 2013
- Completed an online 50-hour TEFL course with a practical emphasis on teaching skills, language awareness, phonology, and classroom management
Ball State University; Muncie, Indiana, USA - 2013
Bachelor of arts - Spanish, Communication Studies: Organizational Communication
- Graduated Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.7
AHA International Study Abroad; Segovia, Spain - 2011
- Demonstrated flexibility by adapting to a completely different surrounding and environment
Studied advanced Spanish language, culture and civilization, and art history
ACEIA Annual Conference; Seville, Spain - 2015
- Volunteered as a Plenary Usher for a day-long conference with the responsibilities of showing people to their seats and assisting with a raffle
- Actively participated in various talks from highly prestigious English teachers and mentors
- Fully fluent in both written, read and conversational Spanish
Paige is an amazing teacher who is very thoughtful and patient with her students. She carefully takes time to personalize and plan her lessons. She is very professional but also very friendly, and she makes learning enjoyable and easy.
Paige worked with me for 2 years in an English academy in Sevilla. She is a wonderful person; she is kind,very patient, calm and is always in a positive mood. She has great knowledge of languages and is able to explain grammatical concepts and vocabualry in a clear and concise way. If I were a student, I would love to have a teacher like Paige.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|