I am a motivated and well-organized Classics Teacher (Ancient and Modern Greek, Latin, History & Humanities) with the ability to design and develop various educational programs. I have extensive experience of working with pupils from various socio-economical backgrounds which has taught me the value of friendliness, open-mindedness and thinking on my feet. Excellent communication and presentation skills underpinned by an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- delivering engaging lessons since 2005 in Greece and in UK
- Comenius Assistant: designed and implemented 24 projects in 108 days
- Active participation as a volunteer in a series of events, actions, and Organizations since 1998
- Designed and produced educational games which teach History in local Museums through ebooks and smartphone apps
- Initiated Saita Publications which is an ongoing project about spreading the love of reading
- Author of six ebooks ("Latin GCSE - A Revision Handbook", “A Classroom Full of Imagination and Innovation”, “The Magic Bookmark”, “Greetings and Wishes”, “A Different Journey”, “10 Rights of the (young) Visitor of a Museum”, “240 seconds”)
greek lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|