I base my lessons around the needs of my students, as I teach Special Education Biology, each of my students is in a different learning boat, and I need to structure my lessons to meet their needs. I teach towards small groups and/or individual students, as needed, and I ensure that all state standards are covered in the correct areas.
I am a Special Education Biology Teacher with 2 years of experience. I have taught students with learning disabilities to understand Biology and pass the Massachusetts State Test, Biology MCAS. Master's Degree in Education and Teaching helps me better understand how students process information.
24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required. Cancellation with less than 24 hours will be billed a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Special Education Biology Teacher, Pittsfield Public Schools, September 2017-Present
- Lead Certified Pharmacy Technician III, Big Y Foods, May 2012 to February 2019
- Masters Degree in Education, Westfield State University
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Southern New Hampshire University
- Associates Degree in Education, Berkshire Community College
- Peer Tutor, Monument Mountain Regional High School, September 2010 - June 2012
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|