I have been teaching subjects such as Math , Physics and Spanish in Venezuela for almost 3 straight years. I have taught both in a High School and Private Intitute within an academic context. In addition, I have been providing extra-academic help in Math & Physics to high school students who are enrolled in their last year of study in order to reinforce their basics which are neccesary to gain confidence to face the university and college environment.
Usually my classes are very friendly and enjoyable. My (step- by- step) particular methodology aims to the student success in order to get positive results and achieve their goals.
I have been providing lessons for 3 straight years. I have taught Physics, Math and English as a Second Language from young people who are enrolled in a high school to people who want to reinforce their knowledge in order to improve their performance at work. I´ve taught 50 students aprox since I started my services as a knowledge provider. Thankfully, all of my students have achieved their academic goals (whithout exeption) because of the teacher-student information workflow has been working very well so far!
My rates are the same regardless the student´s level
FUNDESE, Aragua, Venzuela
• Teaching Certificate (currently enrolled)
ELS Language Center, Garden City, NY Dec 2012- June 2013
• Intensive English Program
Católica Andrés Bello University, Caracas, Venezuela March 2012-June 2012
• Strategic Planning Certification
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina July 2008- August 2008
• UCAB Manufacturing Practicum in Industrial & System Engineering
Católica Andrés Bello University, Caracas, Venezuela March 2002-June 2010
• B.S. in Industrial Engineering
Henry Clay Educational Institute, Oct 2016-Present Physics and Math Teacher
• Important contribution in preparing students who are currently enrolled in a well-known local High School Institute in the field of Physics within an academic context.
PALT La Trinidad, Sep 2015- Sep 2016
Pre-College Physics and Math Teacher
• Important contribution in preparing students who are currently pursuing Higher Education careers in the areas of Mathematics and Physics.
Venezuela Nueva High School , Jan 2016- July 2016
• Important contribution in the Development of English as a global communication tool in an academic context through its 4 main skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Santiago has been with our school, Instituto Educacional Henry Clay for the past two years as a Physics teacher.
He is responsible, conscientious and demanding teacher. His students are able to pose questions for a deeper understanding and are require to analyze and research. I highly recommend him as a person and teacher.
María Sylvia Rodríguez
He taught Maths and Physics for a short period at PALT (private institute for training students in university entrance examinations, mainly Venezuelan and Spanish universities). His performance was really excellent, and so were the results.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|