I train for balance, strength, power, and speed utilizing functional movement and proper technique. I train multiple age groups from youth aged athletes to professional athletes, from youth aged nonathletes to the regular gym goer. I strategically train each client differently based on their level of fitness and work on fixing any imbalances and dysfunctions they may have by performing a movement screen and other functional tests.
I am a Sports Performance Specialist who has trained and coached many kids and adults for the past 12 years. I do one-on-one and group training of up to 10+ people, where I focus on specific skills each of my clients are looking for. I train many high school and college athletes to help them make it to the next level, and I also help many non athletes achieve their goals as well.
CASEY J. GLEASON, PES, CPT, CSS
Highly motivated, driven, and eager to demonstrate my talents as a Sports Performance Specialist. With twelve years of experience working with adults and youth in sports, recreation, and fitness, I am yearning to take my skill set and improve the lives of others.
Bachelor of Science in Sports Management | Anticipated May, 2019
Concentration: Wellness and Fitness
California University of Pennsylvania, California Pennsylvania
Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, Nevada
Southwestern Oregon Community College, Coos Bay, Oregon
Performance Enhancement Specialist
National Academy of Sports Medicine
Certified Personal Trainer
National Academy of Sports Medicine
Certified Speed Specialist
National Association of Speed and Explosion
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Automated External Defibrillator, First Aid
American Heart Association
Peak Performance/Fitness for 10 April 2018 – Current
• Recruit, hire, train, and manage high level personal trainers.
• Incorporate all personal trainers to have outstanding customer service and proficient sales training.
• Manage day to day operations of the gym.
• Program individual workout routines and train clientele.
• Emphasize employees on the use of functional movement and utilizing proper technique.
Sierra Strength and Speed, Reno, NV January 2016 – Current
Lead Sports Performance Specialist
• Oversee and evaluate one-on-one sessions and group classes being conducted by interns and employees.
• Enhance athletic performance of grade school, high school, and college athletes by incorporating specifically and individually designed strength, power, and speed programs.
• Observe and correct kinetic chain and postural dysfunctions.
• Develop specific programs and coach individuals utilizing programs.
• One-on-one and group training with the general public.
General Nutrition Center, Reno, NV June 2016 – March 2018
• Skilled knowledge and understanding of the highest quality and safest store products.
• Ability to make product recommendations based on specific customer requests.
• Assisted in the store’s recognition as the top fourth store in the region by generating adequate monthly sales.
• Continually exceeding the minimum sales by 2-3% of GNC’s beneficial Pro Access account.
• Effectively opened and closed the store while operating the Point of Sales system.
Marathon Oil/Aerotek, Spark, NV July 2012 – April 2015
• Coordinated and lead six crew members in the successful operation of a SCADA Delta V computer program.
• Executed the daily morning safety meetings to discuss potential hazards and the mitigations to prevent them
• Operated the company’s computer program by dialing in all electrical parts of the system while adjusting levels of flow using a linear graphing program.
Home Depot, Reno, NV July 2008 – July 2012
Pro Account Sales Associate
• Generated an increase in Pro Account sales from 25% to 28% in less than six months.
• Compiled 10 work orders in a day for business contractors with in store products or special ordering with another company.
• Operated the TREX delivery system and communicated with the driver and customer of when delivery would be set.
Washoe County School District, Reno, NV August 2009 – May 2010
Galena High School Head Cross Country Coach
• Managed a budget of $3,500 designated for out of state trips, races, and other school events.
• Designed running routines that generated 6 of the state’s top 20 runners.
• Implemented various running techniques and strategies, strength and conditioning exercises, and nutritional knowledge.
• Provided mentorship and guidance to all 15 of the student athletes.
Mt. Rose Ski Resort, Reno, NV December 2006 – April 2010
• Instructed youth between the ages of 3 and 15 on how to properly and progressively improve their ski and snowboard abilities.
• Utilized a unique ski and snowboard teaching style provided by the resort.
• Taught individuals mostly in a group setting with a few one-on-one sessions.
• Systematically evaluated each client to determine if advancement was acceptable.
fitness lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Sports coach to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking aerobics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$45|
|5 hours||Not available||$175||$225|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$450|