Bachelors degree in Sports Science specialising in football, energetic, passionate and ready to pass on my knowledge to someone who wishes to learn!
Have experience in fitness programs, testing, analysing performance, return to sport programs.
Teach using a practical and outgoing approach!
- 10 Years experience coaching football at semi-professional level
- Experience via university platform including rehabilitation and return to sport courses
- Have designed and implemented programs for different skill levels and goals
- Currently coach over 30+ kids at one of WA biggest football clubs
• Qualified Sports Scientist offering professional knowledge.
• Committed, reliable and passionate employee.
• Able to work independently, under direction from others and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills with athletes both amateur and professional, with clients, colleagues and in the community.
• Previous team management and administration experience.
• Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
• Sound IT skills including: Sportscode, GPS, Metabolic Carts, Force Plates, Microsoft Office applications, Internet and E-mail.
• Proactive in seeking opportunities for further personal development.
• Possess the creative skills necessary for constructing programs, athletic environments, injury prevention exercises and training sessions.
• ESSA Accredited.
fitness lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Sports coach to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking cross fitness lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|