1. Basic knowledge involves pronunciation, radicals, pinyin, punctuation, numbers, time, names, and everyday vocabulary and situations.
2. Interluding history, prose, Chinese novels, celebrity anecdotes, modern poetry, ancient poetry, classical Chinese songs and so on.
3. Master the letter format, Chinese etiquette, writing format, simple communication, Chinese art appreciation.
4. Examination papers are: Writing answers according to what you hear; Fault-finding; Essay writing; Self-introduction; Dialogue test; Creating Chinese poetry or singing a Chinese song.
5. Online teaching: using English and Chinese to lecture, using the whiteboard.
The most difficult part is the first section. The difference between Chinese and other languages is that it is difficult to cross the threshold because both letters and hieroglyphs are used. We can learn the alphabet and Pinyin at the beginning so that we can proceed faster, and then we can strengthen the learning of Chinese characters.
I am a teacher of a comprehensive subject. My mother tongue is Chinese and my major is art. My past job was mainly to do some graphic design and animation design with computers in the company. I also worked as a short-term outside tutor in schools and taught interns skills according to the company's projects. I will mainly tell them some better ways to remember and use knowledge, which can be called "shortcuts".
Now my course is in the promotion period. Welcome to make a reservation.
chinese lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|