- My teaching method is first, get to know my students and find out their interest and discuss their goals. Second, to evaluate the persons language abilities and needs. Third, gather needed resources and materials. Finally start lessons and do periodic quizzes to test the student current abilities.
- I have been working with attorneys for the past 4 years interpreting cases. The interpretation involve a range of different topics, which is discussed between attorney and client. the attorney speaks in English and I interpret in Spanish to the clients and vice versa.
Cancellations need to be made 24 hrs prior to lesson.
Southern California School of Interpretation 2013-2014
• Diploma - Court Interpreting
• Diploma - Interpreting Immigration Court and Analytical Linguistic
University of the Americas UDLA, Quito 2003-2008
• Bachelors of Science Business Administration (Marketing)
Law Offices of William Green
Interpreter Aug 2015 - Current
Office Assistant Aug 2015 – April 2016
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Data Entry, current and possible new clients databases
• Assist Lawyers with Spanish speaking clients over phone or in person, depositions
• Document translation, Invoicing, Settlement Breakdowns
• Interact with Medical/Medicare, Doctors/Chiropractors, DMV and Insurances.
One Stop MPN Inc. Jun 2015 – Current
Client/Lawyer Deposition Interpreter
• Lawyer/client deposition Interpreter, Interpret Deposition books and review books with clients
Los Angeles County Office of the Public Defender Sept 2014 – Nov 2014
Public Defender Interpreter (Intern)
• Spanish Interpreter for Lawyers and Defendants
• Translate transcripts, audio tapes, telephone calls, letters, and video conferencing.
• Interpreter at Twin Towers Correctional Facility.
• Office duties
Adriana’s Insurance Oct 2013 – July 2014
Account Auditor/Data Entry
Audit Adriana’s Insurance agents to verify that customer payments are accurate and accounted for. Gather information/evidence to present to suspect agents. Work with Microsoft Office and HawkSoft Client Management System.
SEIN S.A. April 2008 – April 2012
SEIN is a leading Ecuadorian company in providing Automation Solutions and Process Control, exclusive representative in Ecuador for Emerson (Houston), Puffer Sweiven and other major international companies.
• Oracle Hyperion Planning - Forecast 2012, 2013 and 2014
• Quarterly management report analysis with general positive/negative aspects, markets and economy analysis, goals, Growth Initiatives, Market opportunities, growth plans, Strategic Growth Initiatives.
• Monthly booking reports analyzing company strengths and weaknesses of own products.
• Review and analyze shipments and net revenues in short/long term of each product.
• Business plan analyzing the macroeconomics of the company over the country and its direct competition.
• Advertising, Contracts emission, assist with sales, logistics projects and service departments.
• Create company Power Point Presentations for client presentations
• Sales and sellers reports in order to increase them
• Organizing events, seminaries and courses and Customer Service
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|