1) Review class notes to see if they really understand the content.
2) Use of specific bibliography and reliable web pages in cases of performing work.
3) methodical study, dynamically adapted to the needs of the student.
I always say that if you love what you are teaching, your pupils will enjoy it too.
Currently not I teach, but I was teaching children voluntarily fifth and sixth graders whose families are at risk of social exclusion. They were enjoyable! I formed a group of 6-7 children, and all ended up showing me his remarkable and excellent.
- Higher Degree in Conservation and Restoration of Sculptural (today).
- Art School (2011-2013)
- Leisure Monitora Title
- Level B2 English (equivalent to First Certificate)
- Level A1 French
- November 2014-February 2015: Vigilante room Fundacio Antoni Tapies (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- August 2015: conservator-restorer of protohistoric site of Sant Jaume-Mas d'en Serra, Alcanar, Tarragona.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|