This class is for anyone who is interested in learning all about Graphic Designing and Illustration. You will be taught the basics of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, how & where to use them, and all the benefits of both these software.
We will first learn Photoshop, and then head towards Illustrator gradually. Along with learning, you will have to do some simple assignments given, so that we can assert where you stand with the software as and when we learn different things.
These are the two most amazing and easy softwares to tackle and have fun with.
Come join in, to have a fun-filled ride in the design world.
Being a student myself, this would be the first time I will be taking classes. However, I have taught my fellow classmates whenever they have missed out on classes or needed any help.
I will be getting my Master Degree in Animation and Vfx by this year, in which I have been taught about all the softwares in detail. I would love to share this knowledge with others through these classes.
Educational Qualifications -
Course - Year of Passing - Percentage
M.Afvx - 2018 - 70%
B.Com - 2015 - 81%
12th - 2012 - 84%
10th - 2010 - 65%
Work Experience -
1. 5 Years as a Freelancer in Graphic Designing and Writing.
2. 5 Months in Ernst Young as an Associate.
3. 10 Months in Haptik as an Assistant.
1. Best Greeting Card Design in MS Word (7th Grade).
2. Best Powerpoint Presentation (7th Grade).
3. Best Service in Corporate Expo (B.Com).
4. Rave Cards for exceptional Work Done (EY).
5. Promoted to the position of QA within 5 months (Haptik).
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest photoshop lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, graphic design lessons for all!
Taking illustrator lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|