Carolina is an excellent teacher for the Spanish language. She is a native speaker from Colombia and her speaking and pronunciation are easy to understand. She also has a professional background in teaching. She provides very useful lessons and speaks Spanish only. In the past 6 months I have improved greatly in my Spanish listening and comprehension skills thanks to Carolina. She has a flexible schedule and is very reasonably priced for her lessons. I highly recommend!
I currently live in Florida with my husband and two teenage sons, and I teach Spanish to American and European people that they need to speak Spanish. I have a master's degree in Business Administration from Keiser University and I love to teach. That's why I got the certificate of substitute teacher to expand my knowledge of the Spanish language.
I believe that my studies as a psychologist and business administration have allowed me to acquire a Spanish excellent in terms of writing and use of words elegant and correct to strike up a conversation with anyone, anywhere in the world where Spanish is spoken.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 20 years as a Psychology.
• Fluent Spanish / English.
• Certified by Palm Beach County Schools Substitute Teacher and Executive Education of New Professions.
• Well versed in assessing and teaching personal development, formation of values,
self-esteem and conflict resolution.
• Strong Leadership - Sympathetic, sensitive, compassionate and trust worthy.
• Exceptional ability to work with the Hispanic Community.
• Effective in evaluating abilities, interests and personalities to develop realistic academic and career goals for students.
• Proven ability to teach Spanish and provide practical exercises to learn easy and fast.
Spanish Teacher 2017- Present.
• Provide personal Spanish Classes for foreign and American women.
Spanish Teacher 2013 - Present.
• Provide Private Spanish Classes for foreign and American women.
Chaplain for Women 2012- Present.
• Provide personal development formation of values.
Casa Sobre la Roca, Pereira, Colombia
Director of Community Outreach 2002 - 2011.
• Responsible for helping people improve their social, economic, family and personal conditions through comprehensive courses, personal development and personal leadership.
New Christian School, Bogotá, Colombia
Professor of Sexual Education and Psychologist. 2000 - 2001
• Instructed over 330 ( 6 - 18 years old) elementary, middle and high school children in the care of the human body, the cleanliness of thoughts and integrity of their conduct
St Thomas University, Bogotá, Colombia.
Professor of Human Development 1996 - 2000
• Organized semi - annual seminars in groups of 40 students per 16 cities resulting in over 1000 graduating teachers in the field of human rights.
¿Cómo puedo llevar una vida íntegra? 2008.
Keiser University, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Degree.
Masters of Business Administration
Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, Bogotá. Colombia Degree.
Virtualinet. Online Teacher. Certificate.
Palm Beach County Schools. Boca Ratón, Fl Substitute Teacher Certificate
writing expression - spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$37||$37||Not available|