Wright State University 07/2009
Some College Coursework Completed 07/2009
Major: Bachelor of Mathematics and Science
● Instructed for five years the principles of undergraduate and graduate level experiments in OCHEM,
GENCHEM, and INTRO to BIOCHEM.
● Supervised student tutors on the principles of theoretical learning in the Chemistry Recourse Center (CRC).
Sinclair Community College 05/2013
Associate's Degree 05/2013
Major: Liberal Art and Science
● Assisted students with homework, laboratories, from intermediate chemistry to advanced level solving
● Taught strategies solving high level coursework in mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics.
● Planned and delivered well-structured lessons which engaged and motivates students.
● Organized, prepared and reviewed the school curriculum with other faculty.
● Intervening with at risk student in so Collegelving assigned problems.
● Aided in writing curriculum exams at Wright State University and Sinclair Community:
- Chemistry: physical and chemical properties, polymers, density, matter.
- Biology: biochemical relationship, synthesize protein.
Global to Local Interpretation (G2local) 2012-2015
● Interpreter Consultant in Hamilton County (Cincinnati) School System:
- PARC test
- GED test
● Examined Private and Personal Documents
● Experience with international students, teaching curriculum,
Rate is based on what subjects I am tutoring and how far I have ti travel
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$36|