My teaching method is based on the development of the theory and the practical application. I explain each concept analytically, numerically and graphically. Then, I make examples and exercises in the context of practical situations. I verify that the student really understood the content studied by asking key questions. For me, it is very important to see that the student can solve the exercises by himself, and he try to express his doubts and concerns. I always try to encourage the student to be self-taught, by assigning readings, homework and small projects.
I am a systems and civil engineer with Master applied mathematics, with 24 years of teaching and tutoring experience at University. I have taught Calculus, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods, Statistics and Operations Research. I can help you to learn mathematics.
21/04/95–Now Universidad del Zulia Maracaibo Full time Professor
• Calculus IV, Statistics, Calculus I and Numerical Methods.
• Operations Research, Numerical Analysis and Optimization I. (Postgraduate).
01/03/94-18/01/95 Universidad Nacional Abierta Maracaibo Half time Professor half time
• Academic support on Systems Engineering.
04/10/93–18/02/94 Instituto Universitario Antonio José de Sucre Maracaibo Professor
• Computation II and Data Processing.
25/11/91–08/07/92 Lagoven S.A. Tía Juana Pasante Industrial
• Developer “Sistema Estadístico de Seguridad y Conservación Ambiental (SESCA)”.
1996-2003 Universidad del Zulia Maracaibo, Venezuela
• Master of Science in Applied Mathematics. Average: 18.67
• Thesis: Neural network applications to develop flow forecasting models in a watershed.
1986-1999 Universidad del Zulia Maracaibo, Venezuela
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Average: 15.042.
1986-1993 Universidad Nacional Abierta Maracaibo, Venezuela
• Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering. Average: 8.83 (grade figure: 1-10).
01/09/92-28/02/93 IBM de Venezuela Caracas, Venezuela
• Participant of Program “Gente de Calidad”.
• AS/400 (244 hours) : Basic operation, relational data base, control programming language,
RPG and others. Educomputo, C.A.
• RS/6000 (216 hours): AIX V3, Informix 4GL, C language, HOST and LAN
Communication and Introduction to OS/2. CKF Consultores, C.A.
• Courses of Management (240 hours): Economy, Introduction to Manage,
Strategic planning, Information Theory, Quality and Projects.
• MATLAB, C++, STATGRAPICS, WINDOWS, MS-OFFICE.
• REGRESSION MODELS.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|