My name is Silas Ola Abayomi, a teacher of over two-and-half-decades with privilege of teaching in all levels of education from Elementary to the College.
As said earlier, I have taught elementary pupils, I have taught middle and high schools; more so, I teach college students.
Over the years, I have learned several teaching skills, which I apply based on classroom or individual needs. Among my methods are:
1) Discussion method or Interactive Participation method; it is a three-in-one technique, which uses or combine any of these methods, teacher-centered method, learner-centered method, content-focused method.
2) Brain Storming: the all inclusive method.
3) Demonstration Method, what I called "Teach Me How To Do It."
I started teaching twenty-five years ago. I have taught both in conventional/classroom and non-classroom settings for over fifteen years.
2) I have been privileged to teach several hundreds, perhaps a few thousand students during these years.
3) Always, I have good success/pass rates among my students; today, I students as qualified medical doctors, scientists, college professors, international acclaimed journalists, even, successful teachers like me.
Rates will by student's level, also, rate may be reviewed on students with high academic needs followed by discussions with parents or guardians.
I have two Decrees in Mass Communication, English, and Political Science from the University of Lagos, Nigeria.
A journalist for nine years.
A College Professor of Mass Communication at Department of Mass Communication, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
An author, Poet, and now Cultural Anthropologist.
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, civic education lessons for all!
Taking geohistory lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|