Muhammad Ashfaq, Muhammad Ashfaq, Master in Chemistry and Scholar in education teaching is my passion. so cone and join to understand the word chemistry in very easy way. Not only by words instead practical.
Muhammad Ashfaq, Master in Chemistry and Scholar in education teaching is my passion. so cone and join to understand the word chemistry in very easy way. Not only by words instead practical.
Looking for a position to use my strong passion for children’s development, together with skills and experience that will enable me to make a significant difference at your school.
• Father Name Muhammad Mushtaq
• Date of birth 14/03/1988
• Martial Status Married
• Nationality Pakistani
• Languages English , Arabic, Urdu , Punjabi
• Religion Islam
Degree University & College Major
M.Sc Minhaj university Lahore Chemistry(attested from HEC & Saudi embassy)
B.Sc University of the Punjab Chemistry, Botany, Zoology(attested from HEC & foreign office)
F.Sc Lahore board Chemistry, Biology, Physics(attested from BISE & foreign office)
Matric Lahore board Chemistry, Biology, Physics(attested from BISE & foreign office)
Degree University & College Major
B.Ed AIOU Chemistry, Biology(attested from HEC & foreign office)
M.Ed UOS Result waiting
Areas of Expertise
• 3 years teaching experience in Unique Solution. Nov 26, 2009 to March 24, 2012
• 3 years teaching experience in Government School Taqi Pur. April 02, 2012 to Aug 04, 2015
• 2014 to till date experience in Allama Iqbal Open Universty as a Tutor.
• 1 years teaching experience in Government School Karari Wala Kalan. Aug 15, 2015
• 1 years teaching experience in Minhaj-ul-Quran Secondary School. Aug 01, 2015(Evening)
• 5 years experience in conducting and managing internal examination in school and college level.
• 2014 to till date experience in Punjab Examination Commission as an item Writer.
• 2015 to till date experience in Success International School KSA.
• 2 years experience in conducting and managing examination international school.
Trainings, Workshops and Certificates
• The workshop on "Corporate Values" August 01 to 02, 2011
• The workshop on "Self Grooming and Personal Effectiveness" December 08, 2011
• Induction training February to March 2012(teaching methodology, effective classroom management, clear SLOs)
• Induction training July 27, 2015 to August 22, 2015(teaching methodology, effective classroom management, effective discipline skills, good communication with parents)
• School teacher as "Master Trainer on Anti Dengue Measure" August 03 to 13, 2012
• School teacher as "Polling Officer" Election Commission of Pakistan May 03, 2013
• "Item writer" in Punjab Examination Commission November 24 to 26, 2015
• Having “Teaching” certificate from Saudi Education Ministry October 05, 2016
• Self motivation, initiative with a high level of energy.
• Verbal communication skills.
• Decision making, critical thinking, organizing and planning.
• Flexible to different situations.
• Computer Basics, Ms Office, Windows Installation, Internet Surfing.
• Books Reading.
• Will be furnished on demand.
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, biochemistry lessons for all!
Taking electrochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|