I have a Master's Degree with classroom teaching experiences ranging from Elementary school to College. I've also been achieved Elementary TESL Certification from Teflen Training College. I've tutored English students from all of over the world of all ages (children to adults) privately and online. I'm passionate that learning should not be boring. Creativity and interactive learning experiences for all age groups is what I strive to incorporate into my lessons.
I have a Master's Degree and Certification in TESL. I also have extensive English teaching experiences in formal classrooms, private one-on-one tutoring and online as well. I currently tutor students all over the world using a webcam. I'm passionate that learning should not be boring. Creativity and interactive learning experiences for all age groups is what I strive to incorporate into my lessons.
While I currently reside in the USA, I lived in Europe (Budapest, Hungary) for 18 years (1995-2012) and have traveled extensively in Eastern Europe for the past 23 years. Working with a non-profit US organization, I’ve helped organize and teach summer intensive and year-round follow-up English courses in Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia. Course participants have ranged in age from children to senior citizens.
I would appreciate the opportunity to help you improve your conversational English skills while thoroughly enjoying the process. Since I've gone through the challenge of learning a foreign language myself (Hungarian), I can empathize with those trying to reach their fluency goals and the challenges involved in language learning. I have the patience and skill it takes to help you remain encouraged to keep on trying even when the progress slower than you desire.
So, let's get started today on your journey toward fluency in English!
Actual rates negotiable.
To employ my passion for teaching, languages and world cultures in the fun, creative, high-quality learning environment where my 22 years of experience in teaching English as a second language (TESL) can best be utilized to help English learners reach their language goals.
• Long-term cross-cultural living experience (18 years)
• Exemplary communication, listening and relationship skills
• Love of study and teaching
• Recognized writing skills
• Bilingual (Hungarian)
• High proficiency with computers and technology (applications and hardware)
• Experienced Teacher of English as a Second Language in Eastern Europe
• Confident public speaking and presentation skills
• Working in a team environment to achieve strategic objectives
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Classroom teaching experience from Elementary to College
• Team building, team leadership and strategic planning skills
• Work as an interpreter and document translator (Hungarian)
• Self-motivated, conscientious and reliable
July 1992 to Present
Association of Baptists for World Evangelism, Inc. (Harrisburg, PA)
Regional Missionary Mobilizer and Strategic Partner Coordinator for
Central and Eastern Europe (2013 to Present)
• Coordinate ABWE’s strategic missionary partnerships with national pastors and churches in Central and Eastern Europe by serving as a liaison for financial donors in North America, facilitating ministry training and personal mentoring, ensuring accountability to ABWE’s fiscal policies and agreement with strategic ministry objectives in the region.
• Travel internationally to the region several times annually.
• Represent ABWE at universities, seminaries, conferences and churches in the USA to promote the mission’s vision, enlist new missionary personnel and expand the organization’s donor base.
Missionary Team Leader for Hungary (Budapest, Hungary - 1995 to 2013)
• Provided leadership, oversight and strategic objectives for a team of American missionaries to facilitate the growth and influence of Baptist churches in Hungary through formal training and practical mentoring of pastors and ministry leaders.
• Organized and taught intensive and weekly English language courses year-round in cooperation with Hungarian churches and schools.
April 1987 to August 1994
Quik Print Southeast, Inc. (Chattanooga, TN)
Special Projects Supervisor
• Managed print shop workers fulfilling high-speed copy and offset press printing orders secured through the U.S. Government Printing Office’s bidding process.
• Project management activities involved scheduling labor and materials for multiple orders simultaneously while assuring compliance to the bid specifications and the government’s strict quality and deadline requirements.
February 1982 to April 1987
Radio Shack / Tandy Corporation Computer Center (Chattanooga, TN)
Computer Sales Representative
• Sold personal computer systems and software to small and medium-sized businesses through direct marketing.
• Developed prospective customers; scheduled presentation appointments; finalized sales agreements; organized equipment installation and training.
Teflen Training College. Levittown, NY U.S.A.
Elementary TESL/TESOL Certificate (October 2017)
Continuing Education Modules (ABWE):
• Child Safety and Sexual Predator Recognition Training
• Team Strategic Planning
• Five Dysfunctions of a Team Seminar
• Creative Teaching and Presentation Training
Temple Baptist Theological Seminary (1989) - M.Div., Theology
Tennessee Temple University (1983) – B.A., Bible
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|