Teacher of over 18 years (since 1998). Taught elementary school grade 5 ELA & SS from 1998 until 2014. Currently teaching middle school grade 6 ELA & SS since 2014. Possess B.S. Elementary Education from NCWC and M.S. Educational Administration from GCU.
My classroom students have always shown growth in their student response data. I utilize student data. I do my best work with at-risk students. I use lots of visuals and graphic organizers. I place a huge emphasis on writing and literacy.
Patricia Ann Edmondson
331 Cleveland Street; Rocky Mount, NC 27802
• As a certified teacher for the state of North Carolina and the Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools System, I am seeking a teaching position that will enable me to exercise my professional expertise in the teaching profession and further expand my professional knowledge via global thinking and networking skills, while supplementing my current income.
• As a certified teacher for the state of North Carolina and the Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools System, I am seeking a teaching position that will enable me to exercise my professional expertise to ensure that students are academically successful on a daily basis by maximizing their potential while utilizing twenty-first century skills to become twenty-first century leaders and learners.
• I have worked consistently in the field of education for the past 18+ years. I have planned and implemented daily instruction and lessons utilizing state standards and district guidelines.
• I have demonstrated dynamic instructional leadership abilities that have allowed me serve on various committees at the school level and district level.
• I have a heart for teaching, and I believe that all students can learn and achieve if given opportunities to do so.
• I believe that I can be an instrument and an inspiration to any student's learning and achievement.
• Grade 6 Teacher (ELA & SS); Rocky Mount Middle School; Rocky Mount, NC August 2014 - Present
• Grade 5 Teacher (ELA & SS); O.R. Pope Elementary School; Rocky Mount, NC August 1998 – August 2014
• Teacher; B.Y.T.T.E.-Bringing Youth Together Through Enrichment (an after school tutorial program that provided homework assistance and enrichment for at-risk students); Rocky Mount, NC 1998 - 2007
• Teacher; Twenty-First Century Learning Center (an after school program through the school district that focused on homework assistance and enrichment in the arts); 2007-2008
• Teacher; North Carolina Central University Summer Camp (a four-week summer enrichment program with an intense focus on math and science through hands-on instruction and activities); Summer 2008 & 2009
• Lead Tutor; Accelerated Achievement at Measurement, Inc. (an after school program that focused on improving reading and math skills); 2009-2010
• Teacher; Summer Explorations 2012 (a summer program that focused on student achievement and improvement in reading and math skills); Summer 2012
• Bachelor of Science/Elementary Education (K-6); North Carolina Wesleyan College; Rocky Mount, NC August 1995 – May 1998
• Master of Education/Educational Administration (K-12); Grand Canyon University; Phoenix, AZ September 2011 - October 2013
• A.A.S. Associate in Arts; Edgecombe Community College Rocky Mount, NC August 1989 – August 1995
• High School Diploma; Rocky Mount Senior High School; Rocky Mount, NC June 1987
• Child Care Services I and II Certificate; Rocky Mount Senior High School; Rocky Mount, NC June 1987
• Curriculum Development
• Teacher Leader
• Summer Enrichment
• School Leadership Team (School Improvement Plan Chairperson)
• Parenting Partners Facilitator
Membership / Affiliations
• North Carolina Association of Educators
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Academic tutoring to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, reading lessons for all!
Taking Homework help has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|