My teaching method is based on frontal method and i also believe in communicative activities during the learning process. I believe to teach 2-4 students at a time , so it can be communicative and easier for students to adapt the language. When it comes to one on one , i would like to be a learning partner of my student, which could make my class communicative.
I have done my bachelor's degree in german and master's degree too. I have taken the tuitions of 8th-10 th std and also of B.A . My performance in MMBs exams is also signifying. I have completed till B1 and now pursuing B2 level. In my academic years, i have also presented many research papers.
Rates would vary depending on distance and the time a student requires to learn the new language.
Name of Exam Board/ University Year of Passing Percentage/ Grade
S.S.C. Maharashtra Board, Pune 2011 82.40%
H.S.C. Maharashtra Board, Pune 2013 79.50%
Bachelor of Arts (German special) Savitribai Phule Pune University 2016 1. Class with Distinction
• Currently pursuing Master of Arts in German Studies (fourth Semester) in Savitribai Phule Pune University.
1. I have completed the B1 Goethe Certificate with the grade “gut”. I am currently enrolled in B2.2 course.
2. I have also completed the MS-CIT course in the year 2011 with 78% marks.
1. “Unfamiliar Family”: Paper presented at ICSSR sponsored national seminar on “Recent trends in family and marriage institutions” organized by Smt. Sushiladevi Deshmukh Mahila Mahavidyalaya , Latur on 12th December, 2014.
2. “How the stereotypes are broken in modern fairy tales”: Paper presented at the departmental conference held at the Department of Foreign Languages, Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune in February 2017 as part of the Course ‘Communication Skills’.
3. “Die Darstellung und Stellenwert der Frauenfiguren in dem Marathi Film „Harishchandrachi factory “: Paper presented at the international GIP (Germanistische Institutspartnerschaften Göttingen-Mumbai-Pune) conference held at Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune in September 2016
4. “Translation and retranslation of the novel “Vienna” by Eva Menasse”: Paper presented at the international GIP (Germanistische Institutspartnerschaften Göttingen-Mumbai-Pune) conference held at Mumbai University in September 2017.
1. I have won 1. Prize in Poster competition on “Microbes: Friends or foes” organized in 2009 by Maharashtra Academy of sciences and Association of Microbiologists India.
2. Our German play “Schrift.Steller.in” has won 1. Prize in the one act play competition organized in Forum Deutsch.
german lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - german lessons for all!
Taking written expression - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|