When I train and mentor new IT professionals I like to have them get as much hands on experience as possible. Sometimes the best tool for learning is failing, learning and trying again. Troubleshooting and trial and error can teach so much!
I am an IT cloud support engineer with a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology Management. I Manage a cloud environment on a daily basis.
• Maintain multiple infrastructure environments (Cisco, F5, NetApp, and VMware).
• Maintain multiple customer environments (Citrix XenApp 6.5/XenDesktop, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016, and Microsoft SQL 2008/2012).
• Provision new customers and provide onboarding assistance.
• Work with helpdesk on escalated tickets.
• Create documentation for helpdesk to use to remediate issues on first call
Bachelors Degree from Southern New Hampshire University in Information Technology Management
Currently a Cloud Support Engineer
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft word lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$50|