I have a BBA in Finance and have tutored college chemistry. I also have many academic credits in Elementary Education. I am able to help students find alternate answers and alternated methods of finding answers for questions when the traditional methods that they have been taught by their teachers do not seem to be working for them. My goal is to see that each child succeeds in elementary school and progresses smoothly into middle and senior high school.
I am just now starting to give lessons, but I have done tutoring at the college level in Chemistry before.
The content of my tutoring would include the following:
1. A brief introduction to see what needs the student has and/or what the student is looking to improve on
2. Testing in the area(s) that the student is looking for help in to see what level the student is currently at and to evaluate what will best work for the student.
3. Discussions are student led. As the student, you tell me what you need and I will help you to achieve it
4. My lessons are always done with the assitance of the parents when available. If the parent does not want to or is not available to assist, that is fine. However, parents are encouraged to assist in the lesson when available.
5. Ongoing Help. You tell me what you need as time goes by. If your needs change you can contact me. I am available every day of the week if you need it.
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Academic tutoring to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, reading lessons for all!
Taking Homework help has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$12|
|5 hours||Not available||$70||$60|
|10 hours||Not available||$125||$120|