my teaching method will be quiet simple and communicative,
firstly, I will introduce the topics and will explain topics in the way where it reaches every student, such that a student can use the topics in their daily life.
because learning should be fun but not a mess.
I am Neeraja, and I have completed my graduation in Bachelors field of Technology in Electronics and Communication Stream, and I am from Hyderabad.
i believe in gaining and sharing knowledge which is the only key to success.
QUALIFICATION INSTITUTION BOARD/UNIVERSITY PASS YEAR PERCENTAGE
B.TECH_E.C.E CMR TECHNICAL CAMPUS JNTUH 2016 71.00
INTER KAKATIYA MAHILA
JR, COLLEGE.NIZAMABAD BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE 2012 81.00
S.S.C VIJAY PUBLIC SCHOOL,
NIZAMABAD STATE BOARD 2010 88.98
• Programming languages:C,JAVA
ACADEMIC MINI PROJECT:
• Has done mini-project based on Embedded Systems under the title"Accident Alert".
• Has done the major project based on Embedded Systems under the title "Fingerprint-based ATM authentication and money management system".
• WON 2nd prize in CODE JUM BLE in NATIONAL LEVEL FEST.
• Participated in workshop on Solar Energy, Android apps development and web designing.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
• As the member of SPONSORSHIP TEAM in NATIONAL LEVEL FEST TECHNO CARNIVAL 2K14.
• Had worked as a volunteer for Becoming I Foundation.
• Had done an internship as a community manager for data collection in Stint Mint company from 1st January to 31st March '2016.
• Had done an internship in Campaign Careers 360Networking and social management from 4th February to 4th March '2016.
• Had done an internship in Stint Mint in the group of Marketing Wizards for Social media marketing and content writing from 1st May to 30th June '2016.
• Had done an internship as a volunteer for paytm Each One Teach One.through online.
• Had done an internship as a marketing manager in Intellify from August’2017 to October’2017.
• Had done an internship as a content management lead in Icriya Digi Technology from November 2nd, 2017 to February 2nd, 2018.
• Had done an internship as a web designer in Inqfy Portal from September 3rd, 2017 to January 31st, 2018.
• Handling an internship in 7tint as an editor through online.
• Handling an internship in Acad View as a reviewer.
• Handling an Internship in Unacademy as an educator.
* Handling an internship as a content writer in KALA internship.
• Had organised an event based upon binary operations during the fest that had been held in our college in 2015 under the name 'CODE-JUMBLE'.
• Participated in the paper presentation based on one of my idea "BP Sensometer".
• Participated in CODE MANIAC event in CMRIT campus.
Declaration: the above mentioned information is true as per my knowledge.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$8||Not available||$8|