USPTA Professionals must be at least 18 years old, pass the on-court and written portions of the exam, and complete Stage 1 and 2 of Coach Youth Tennis. They should be able to organize and implement most tennis programs, assist with and develop competitive players, and assist with and/or direct pro shop management and facility maintenance. Depending on the person’s experience, a USPTA Professional’s job description may range from assistant pro to head tennis professional. USPTA Professionals are required to earn 6 credits every three years to maintain their membership
Jayner Foronda is a USPTA Professional in San Diego.
He has over 20 years of playing experience and has been ranked in 5.5 NTRP tournaments in San Diego.
He served as an electronics technician in the U.S. Navy for 10 years. He currently owns and runs JEF Tennis and JEF Enterprises.
Come in for a free 30 minute assessment to see if we're a fit!!
My name is Coach Jayner and I am a certified USPTA coach with over 25 years of playing and coaching experience of all levels. I would like to have the opportunity to work with you and reach your full potential.
I am conveniently located in Mission Valley close to Ikea.
I offer discounted packages for multiple lessons. To book a lesson now, please reply or give me a call/text at (concealed information)
My regular rate is $60/hr. Save more with discounted packages:
5 sessions for $290
10 sessions for 580
A US Navy veteran and highly motivated Tennis Professional with 25+ years playing and 9 years career experience of personally coaching players of all levels and ages. Offering expertise in technical correction and refinement, strategic lesson design, personal nutrition and fitness education. Possesses refined Problem-solving and communication skills.
Professional Experience and Descriptions
Private Tennis Coach Aug 2008 –Present
JEF Tennis (Club River Run, Mission Valley)
Head Tennis Professional Oct 2008 –Present
San Diego MWR (Naval Base San Diego)
Private Tennis Coach and Professional
Presented a professional appearance and positive attitude at all times, and maintain the highest standard of quality customer service and satisfaction.
• Provided a tennis program which caters for all adult and children, incorporating group coaching, free play, social tennis, and private lessons.
• Assisted in the preparation, organization and delivery of a weekly tennis drills and activities.
• Promote tennis programs and actively aim to increase participation.
• Ensured health and safety to all participants both on and off the courts.
• Took personal responsibility for the maintenance, repair and security of equipment.
• Worked as part of a team to set up, pack up, and proactively provide assistance to all participants using the tennis equipment each day.
• Helped organize and host social events, deliver briefings and generally interact with participants at all times.
Assistant Tennis Coach Apr 2011 – Aug 2012
Chira Tennis Academy
(Rancho Arbolitos Swim and Tennis Club)
Assistant Tennis Coach
Worked with the program director as an assistant coach
• Coached both adults and children from varying skill sets.
• Taught high performance tennis to over 100 students on a weekly basis.
• Designed practice schedule requirements for athlete skill improvements and organized practice time for both individual and team development.
• Worked in teams and maintained effective working relationships.
• Observed players during competition and practice to determine the needs for individual or group improvement.
• Established and maintained standards of players behavior and provided proper supervision of athletes at all times
• Conducted meetings with parents/guardians, as necessary, regarding the athletic performance of students.
tennis lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$60||Not available||$50|
|5 hours||$290||Not available||$250|
|10 hours||$580||Not available||$500|