I am here to help you with your spoken English. I can help you in your development of having a general/relaxed English conversation. I can read over essays and provide help on any coursework or homework and help correct any mistakes made. Please message if any questions :)
I am originally from Portugal, but I have lived in England for 18 years. 100% fluent in both languages and learning French. I have just finished my first year of university in Leeds. I am studying Dietetics and have 2 years left to be qualified.
I love to travel, I am exploring England whilst being at university, visiting York, Sheffield, Newcastle, Manchester etc....
I have flexible working times :)
Cancellation notice of at least 72 hours for a full refund.
I am currently in my first year studying Dietetics at the University of Leeds Beckett.
I am currently involved in causal employment working at a Council leisure centre where my position is a leisure assistant/receptionist. My tasks include providing customer service to several members of the public both in the facility and through incoming calls, aiding in the preparation and setting up of various equipment around the centre and in the appearance and maintenance of the building. My job is customer oriented and my focus is on providing the best customer experience possible whilst in the facility. As a member at front of the house, I am consistently attentive to improvements and customer feedback, feedbacking to the appropriate people.
I have also been involved in work in a busy fast pace restaurant. I was a waitress at The Olive Lounge, where my tasks included taking orders and tending to the customer’s needs.
Skills and key competencies.
• Fluent in English and Portuguese. Qualifications in French.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively and appropriately communicate with clients and colleagues.
• Familiar with Computer software and packages including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and internet explorer.
• Engaging and friendly personality.
• Passionate about work and projects, completing everything to the best of my ability.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Able to use own initiative to finish work to a high standard.
• I believe to be someone extremely good at time keeping and reliable, never being late or absent. In both previous jobs, I’ve had the responsibility of handling money and cashing up at the end of the day. I have plenty of experience in customer service and care and I believe I am confident to deliver a high-quality customer care. I treat everyone the same, regardless of background or religion etc. I have experience in confidentiality, as both delivering customer service but also through my university course.
• I am very experienced in using technology through my previous employment but also in my personal time, through laptops, but in particular social media. I am active on most social media platforms and enjoy communication and work on them.
• I am flexible in the times I can work.
Hobbies and interests
• I am heavily involved in the fitness industry, from both studying my degree, but also through my personal interest in fitness, sport and exercise. I hope to one day be working within the fitness industry. I have passion and determination and will use this to succeed at anything I do.
• I thoroughly enjoy every part of music. I undertook several years of violin playing, and I am self-taught on the guitar. I am currently learning the piano. I understand and praise the fact that music is a universal language and I am proud to be a part of it. Furthermore, I also enjoy other areas of the arts such as theatre and cookery. I believe expression through acting and theatre is a great way to understand how others may feel and act. Baking and cooking for me present themselves as a stress-free hobby. It requires logical thinking as it is a science, however also a sense of creativity.
• Before choosing my degree, I came close to following the path into fashion and textiles. I enjoy the fashion industry through design and fashion trends.
oral expression - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|