My teaching method is to help the student understand the correct mindset to have when approaching a problem in order to make it feel more achievable. I base my curriculum on the resources that I personally used to master these topics, including youtube channels and online problem/solution sets. I approach the topics by finding real world applications to use as a reference to help the student understand the real world implications of what they are learning.
I majored in Optical Sciences and Engineering and Minored in Math, Electrical Engineering, and Entrepreneurship at the University of Arizona. I am the creator of a 3D Virtual Reality Photo Sharing app, which required me to apply 3D calculus, linear algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
University of Arizona, Honors College Tucson, AZ; 2011-2016
Major: Optical Sciences and Engineering; Opto-Electronics Track Minors: Electrical and Computer Engineering; Mathematics Cumulative GPA: 3.428 over 145 Credit Hours. Bridged gap between Engineering School and Business School
● Pioneered a collaborative senior capstone experience by combining the Optical Engineering Senior Capstone project with the Business School Entrepreneurship Capstone Project - led team of 5 engineers and 4 business students to investigate and prototype a novel 3D camera system for VR content sharing.
● Withdrew from two required senior year classes to focus on VR camera project. EXPERIENCE:
Founder and CEO/CTO, Vidi VR Inc.
Virtual Reality Media Technology Startup; Oakland, CA; 8/2015-Present
● Developed patent-pending 3D VR Content Capture Device and VR media display technology.
● Led successful development and launch of virtual reality social media sharing app - Look 3D VR.
● Raised ~$100k investment capital.
● Sourced and closed revenue-generating partnerships with international companies.
● Business earns ~$2k in revenue per month.
Undergraduate Engineer, Draper Laboratory
Sensing and Imaging Systems; Cambridge, MA; Summers of 2014 and 2015
● Designed whole sky imaging system used to supplement an existing satellite-tracking and imaging system.
● Independently developed adaptive sky categorization algorithms to span the wide dynamic range of sky data.
● Coordinated and solved problems alongside engineers and scientists leading the satellite-tracking program.
Student Researcher, Mid-Infrared Technologies for Health and the Environment (MIRTHE)
The Johns Hopkins University Optoelectronics and Photonics Laboratory; Baltimore, MD; Summer 2013
● Independently designed and fabricated a novel clothing integrated skin spectroscopy system to monitor blood
oxygen levels and other health metrics while performing strenuous activity.
● Presented work and awarded Honorable Mention at MIRTHE Conference at Princeton University, NJ.
Student Researcher, Universities Space Research Association
Air Force Research Laboratories High Power Gas Lasers Branch; Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque, NM; Summer 2012.
● Performed research on long distance propagation efficiency of alkali laser through Integrated Cavity Output
● Selected by program coordinators to present research to AFRL executives and Congressional Staffers.
● Granted Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance.
Student Innovation Fellow, Tech Launch Arizona
University of Arizona; 9/2014-5/2015
● Investigated the environment, origins, and motivations for University technology commercialization in order to
assess early stage technologies for their commercial potential.
● Worked amongst entrepreneurs and technologists towards goal of commercializing University based research.
● Contributed to commercialization efforts of biomedical imaging device developed at the University.
Technical: Python, Django, React-Native, VR Development, 3D Imaging Systems, Blockchain, FFMPEG, MATLAB
Image Acquisition and Image Processing, CODEV Optical Design Software, Microsoft Office, Ocean Optics
Spectrasuite, Agilent IntuiLink Data Capture Software, Cadence PSpice Circuit Simulator
Personal: Sales, partnership formation, communication, leadership, rapid prototyping, customer service, rapid skill
A W ARDS/HONORS:
● Dean’s List
● University of Arizona Honors College
● National Hispanic Merit Scholarship Recipient
● National Society of Collegiate Scholars Inductee
● SPIE Student Member
● College of Engineering Award for Academic Distinction
● Thomas R Brown Scholarship Recipient
● Numerous University of Arizona Pitch Competition Awards
mathematics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$22||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$20||$250|