I am Olivia Bodily, I am currently a student at Utah State University I teach beginning/novice to intermediate level vocalists in a variety of styles based off of the students interests, but mainly focus on musical theatre, and classical genres. I work with the students to choose pieces that cater to their voice and style to help them develop healthy singing habits and come into their voice. Please contact me with further questions at (concealed information) (call or text) or at (concealed information)
I started piano lessons at the age of 7 and private vocal lesson in both musical theatre and classical at the age of 11, as well as being involved in multiple classical and performance choirs. I achieved straight superiors at the state-level soloist competition, as well as 6 consecutive years of straight superiors at Utah Vocal Federation.
I offer both 30 minute lessons for $10 or hour lessons for $20. Cancellations will require no cost for online lessons, but in person lessons will require a $5 fee if cancelled the day-of.
- Multiple shows/musicals on multiple levels
- Leader and member of multiple audition choirs
- 6+ years of private, professional vocal lessons
- Administrative Assistant, Music Ambassador, and Section leader in school choir program
- 6 consecutive years of all superiors (highest rating) at Utah Vocal Federation Festival in Art Song and Musical Theater categories
- All superior rating at Utah state soloist competition
singing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocal coach lessons for all!
Taking music early learning activities - for children lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|