I earned a B.A. in Economics from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, a M.S. in Agricultural Economics from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, an M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction from Northern Illinois University, and a M.A. in Educational Leadership, Northeastern Illinois University.
I have twenty-three years experience teaching social studies to students in grades 9-12, math to students in grades 6-8, and countless hours providing tutoring for my students. I also spent time as an administrator, during which I led and supervised teachers. In addition, I can analyze test data and pinpoint your child's needs!
A five dollar surcharge for driving distance greater than 10 miles from Skokie, IL.
Provide educational services to my clients and their children
• M.A. in Educational Leadership, Northeastern Illinois University, 12/2005
• M.S. in Curriculum and Instruction, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, 1994
• M.S. in Agricultural Economics, University of Illinois, Urbana/Champaign, 1992
• B.A. in Economics, Departmental Distinction, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 1988
• Illinois Administrative/Chief School Business Official
• Illinois Administrative/General Administrative
• Illinois Standard Secondary Teaching, (Social Studies: Grades 6-12, Math: middle school
JOHN HAY COMMUNITY ACADEMY, CPS
Teacher, Math and Social Studies
• Planned and executed Annual Math Night event for school, 2013-2017
SCHOOL of ENTREPRENEURSHIP at SOUTH SHORE, CPS 2003-2006
Teacher, Law in American Society, U.S. History
• Coached Mock Trial team in city competition.
WENDELL PHILLIPS ACADEMY HIGH SCHOOL, CPS 1997-2001
Teacher, Law in American Society; U.S. History; Contemporary American History
• Coached Mock Trial team in city and state competitions.
WENDELL PHILLIPS ACADEMY EVENING SCHOOL, CPS 2000-2001
• Teacher, Law in American Society; Contemporary American History
ENGLEWOOD TECHNICAL PREPARATORY ACADEMY, CPS 1994-1997
Teacher, Modern World History; Contemporary American History; Economics
• Co-wrote curriculum with Hospitality, Business, and Metals programs.
• Coached Academic Decathlon.
ILLINOIS ARMY NATIONAL GUARD 1989-1997
• Infantry fire team leader
• Honorable Discharge, 1997
Working knowledge of Spanish
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$35||Not available|
|5 hours||$155||$155||Not available|
|10 hours||$300||$300||Not available|