I base my classes the following way; first I have to know what the student knows, then I have to know what the student wants to learn afterwards I teach him step by step till he or she reaches his or her goal in learning.
I have been teaching since I began to study in college, I began with Physics then I went to calculus and electric circuits; this started at the end of the 1975 up to now.
Regarding the second question I think more than one hundred students, I have taught them in Spanish, German and English.
Regarding the third question, most of them wanted to learn the subjects for passing a test, to improve their grades and by personal satisfaction.
20$ class+ 10$ transportation.
Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela 1982
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
Cooper Union School of Engineering, New York, New York 2010
Teaching Certification from the State of Florida mathematics
for 5th – 12th grades, physics for 6th – 12th grades valid from 05/2013 to 05/2016
Experience in Education
Children´s Corner´s Children Specialist
Children’s Corner 32-20 East River, 11101 Northern Boulevard, New York 07/2010- up to date
Private Tutoring in the area of New York, mainly Chemistry and Calculus
((concealed information) 01/2010 – up to date
Brainfuse tutor in Geometry, Trigonometry, Algebra I and II, Precalculus, Calculus Spanish and College Chemistry. ((concealed information) 04/2011 – 07/2012
Mathematics tutor in 231 Junior High School 145-00Springfield Blvd, Queens New York 11413 11/2010- 01/2011
Adjunct Professor of Computer Science 02/1999 – 12/2008
Academia el Bosque, Caracas, Venezuela
• Taught one course 2-hours nightly with a maximum of 40 students
• Subjects included Computer Science, Basic Programming in Visual Basic, Microsoft Office, High School Math & Physics, Networks and Computer Architecture
Adjunct Professor of Mathematics 01/1995 – 02/1999
Instituto Universitario de Nuevas Profesiones, Caracas, Venezuela
• Taught one course 2-hours nightly, twice a week with a maximum of 60 students
• Subjects included Calculus I, Finance Mathematics and Economics
Adjunct Professor of Computer Science
Universidad Jose Maria Vargas 02/1994 – 07/1994
• Taught one 2-hour class nightly of between 10 and 40 students
• Subjects included MS-DOS, Windows 95, C++ Programming, Algorithms
and Introduction to UNIX.
Professor Assistant of Calculus
Universidad Central de Venezuela 01/1979 – 12/1979
• Taught one 4-hour class weekly of between 10 and 40 students
• Subjects included solving problems in the following areas: Set Theory, Functions,
Analytic Geometry, Limits, applications of Derivatives and Integral calculus.
Professor Assistant of Physics I and II Laboratory
Universidad Central de Venezuela 08/1973 – 08/1976
• Taught one 4-hour class weekly of between 10 and 20 students
• Subjects included Physics I (Mechanics), and Physics II (Electricity).
Tutor with more than 14 years of experience teaching all ages in the fields of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Spanish and German.
Mat lab, C++, C#, Visual basic 2010 and Net 2010, AutoCAD 2000, Front Page, XHTML, Simulink, Excel Programming, Multisim, Familiar with UNIX and LINUX.
• Teaching math (6th -12th), Calculus, Physics(6th-12th),College Chemistry
• Design of software in C++ and C# and visual basic 2010
• Mathematical calculation using Mat lab and Excel.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).
Teaching Certification from the State of Florida valid from 05/2010 to 05/2013
Certified to teach mathematics for 5th – 12th grades, physics for 6th – 12th grades
Evaluation of Telecommunication Equipment Conformity (7-day regional workshop) 09/1997
Secretaria General De Telecomunicaciones, Mexico D.F.
Microsoft Certificate C #
Cooper Union School of Engineering. N.Y. 09/2010
Fluent in English, Spanish, German and basic Russian.
mathematics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|