I help Students who need additional help in their studies. I am someone who graduated from a non-traditional High School then pursued a BA in History then a BS in Secondary Education in order to allow students to have the best education. I then desired to help Adults with Education in Social Studies.
I taught in a public school for 5 years having an average of 150 students per year 6 grade, tenth and twelfth grades and taught Adults at a Call Center for two years having an average of 20 students every 8 weeks.
I need to only make 1100.00 per month because of my SSDI.
5232 Villa Angela Lane
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Summary of Qualifications
Recorded 100% of student’s improvement of 97% in their test scores
Make sure that 90% Work and qualifiers were demonstrated in work
Project Management/Training following the designed curriculum to 100%
Strong Communication Skills; with students and responsible parties 100% of the time
Proven competence in working with others in a team effort
Resourceful in solving problems and maximizing resources
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Great Communication with Class and Parents as needed
Kaplan Online University, Chicago Illinois
Masters of Science in Higher Education - Adult Teaching and Learning
Graduated: May 2011
University of Missouri, St. Louis, MO
Bachelors of Science Secondary Education - Secondary Social Studies Education
Graduated: May 2007
Colorado State University, Fort Collins CO
Bachelors of Arts – History
Graduated: August 1995
State Of Missouri, St. Louis MO
Secondary Teaching Certification
Completed: April 2010
Convergys – Hazelwood, MO
New Hire Trainer
July 2013 to June 2015
• Facilitated new hire training using the provided curriculum to call center staff and new hire orientation.
• Built solid relationships with agents/training class attendants in order to further their development within Convergys.
• Assessed instructional effectiveness and summarized evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills.
• Provided logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
• Performed office administration, maintained personnel records, and managed payroll.
• Strategized with leadership on how to address and remediate performance gaps
• Communicated with various departments within the organization, including resource planning, human resources, quality, and help desk to ensure procedures were implemented into training courses.
Hazelwood School District – Florissant, MO
Social Studies Teacher
August 2007 to May 2012
• Built positive relationships with both students and parents to help students to improve their scores on common assessments in Geography and World History from 2% to 90% proficiency.
• Worked independently preparing lesson plans, curriculums, and developmental programs.
• Developed a balanced social studies program involving factual background material on current events, discussion time, and other appropriate activities designed to encourage students to develop skills and attitudes, draw conclusions, achieve improved interpersonal relationships, and make valuable judgments based on scientific methods of inquiry.
• Meet with parents during parent teacher conferences and as necessary to maintain achievement and student discipline.
• Created projects designed to enhance student lectures.
• Tutored students on an individual basis to help the students to raise their grade.
• Maintain accurate student records on student attendance in assigned classroom.
• Collaborated with other professional staff members to meet student needs and to implement the goals of the school and district.
The Men’s Warehouse – Chesterfield, MO
October 2003 to July 2006
• Developed and built relationships with sales associates and customers.
• Coordinated and monitored the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods.
• Managed, developed and motivate the Retail Managers and set sales performance standards for the Sales Teams including up selling.
• Represented and reinforced a strategic plan and brand through maintaining the highest of standards in Visual Merchandising and Customer service.
• Achieved financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Maintained professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, general knowledge lessons for all!
Taking sociology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$14|