My methodology is to teach my students to think critically. The ability to think critically will help you to succeed not only in the subject that I am tutoring you in but in your entire career as a student and beyond.
I own a sports and entertainment marketing company that I founded in 2000. I also have two years of experience as a college instructor and have taught subjects including Business, Marketing, Management, Business Writing, Customer Service, Business Ethics, and others.
Justin P. Dennis
Areas of Specialization
*Business Communication *Business Writing
* Marketing *Customer Relationship Management
*Business Development*Non-Profit Consulting*Customer Service
*Integrated Marketing*Business Strategy and Planning*Branding
*Proposal Writing*Direct Marketing* Business Analysis
* Project Management
*Experience Using Canvas and Blackboard
Post University – Waterbury, CT
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) 01/2017
Major: Marketing 3.74 (4.0 scale)
Core Course Work: New Product Development, Integrated Marketing for Managers, Matching Value Propositions to Buyers
Post University – Waterbury, CT
Bachelor of Science (BS) 02/2014
Major: Sport Management
DSC Consulting – Austin, TX 01/2000 - Present
Owner and CEO
• Wrote lessons and taught classes to sales representatives and distributors
• Managed the development and execution of the organization’s marketing strategy
• Conducted market research including focus groups and testing
• Created marketing campaigns using multiple channels including social media, search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, direct marketing, and e-mail marketing
• Designed organization’s marketing materials including brochures and posters
• Supervised the development of market segmentation strategies
• Wrote educational materials that were used by non-profit organizations to improve their marketing and fundraising efforts
• Developed marketing plans and training materials that were utilized by sales representatives and distributors
• Oversaw development of selling and pricing strategies
• Administered the creation and launch of several product lines
• Established a customer loyalty and rewards program
• Directed the development of the CRM program
• Cultivated strategic partnerships with the representatives of active and retired professional athletes and celebrities
• Developed a community outreach program that benefits non-profit organizations
• Managed the development of basic financial statements including balance sheets, statements of cash flow, and income statements
• Supervised all aspects of strategic planning including the development of financial models and forecast
Virginia College – Austin, TX 03/2017– 12/2018
• Taught several classes including Introduction to Business, Marketing, Principles of Management, Human Resources Management, Customer Service, Business Communication, Business Ethics, Learning Framework, Data Driven Business, and Business Capstone
• Received an award for being the Most Positive Instructor (2017)
• Assisted several students in launching their businesses upon graduation
• Consistently received excellent feedback from supervisors and from students
business lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, college / university preparation lessons for all!
Taking marketing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|