My teaching method depends on student's ability, stamina, endurance and physical health conditions. take different types of classes to learn various techniques, rhytm in kata and to handle various weapons in safety manner. both individual and group classes can be taken.
I am a Graduate and professional martial artist with a background of karate, Silambam, taekwondo, Boxing and kick-Boxing. My passion and hobby are practising a martial art and teach techniques, physical and mental fitness to achieve any goal in a day to day life.
J. AGNEL JEROME JEYWIN
15/B, Anbu Nagar, E.B Colony West,
Vallioor-627117, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, India.
E-Mail ID: (concealed information)
Contact No: +91-(concealed information)
POST APPLIED FOR;
Seeking a post of a karate Instructor in the organization wherein I can make best use of my qualities for training people in various karate arts.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Administrating the karate activities and ability to work efficiently in the emergency situations
• Ability to demonstrate the various techniques of karate art and familiarity with the various rules and regulations of this field
• Organizational skills as well as great physical stamina
• Capability to help the people to learn the skills and techniques of different karate arts
• Highly skilled in arranging the training programs for the students
• Capability to maintain the equipments that are required for the training and ability to look after the health and safety of students
• Ability to motivate the participants for fruitful results
• Profound knowledge of the various games and Athletics
• Good observation skill and good communication as well as written skills
• Completed the Black Belt (SHODAN) 1st DAN from SKIF.INDIA (SHOTOKAN KARATE-DO INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION) in the year 2014.
• Good knowledge in Taekwondo, Boxing, Kick Boxing.
World Karate Federation (WKF)
Asian Karate Do-Federation (AKF)
International Olympic committee (IOC)
Asian Olympic Council
Workings as a Karate Trainer in SHOTOKAN KARATE DO INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION- INDIA (SKIF) Organization from 2012.
• Providing physical training for adopting the different techniques required for karate arts
• Teaching the various rules and regulations to the participants for being efficient in the different karate techniques
• Arranging the karate practices and physical workouts as well as guiding the participants for being perfect in the particular art
• Explaining the processes in the techniques step by step and maintaining the equipments for better use
• Arranging the guest lectures for delivering the information on the karate arts
• Inspiring the participants for the better performances
• Instructing the participants on the safety while adopting the different techniques of the karate art
• Won gold Medal in 20th Asian & International WFSKO Karate Championship in 2015
• Won Gold Medal Thrice, Silver Medal Twice and a Bronze medal in National level Karate Championship and all the medals are received in categories such as (Kumitee, Kata, Kobudo)
• Won Gold Medal in Open Swimming Meet
• Finalists in Open Senior State Athletic Meet (Discuss Throw, Hammer Throw)
• Won Gold Medal in State Level Indoor Games (Throw Ball)
• Honesty and integrity
• Basic oral communication skills
• Hardworking and having a good work ethic
• Numeracy skills
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude
martial arts lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest self defense lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, boxing lessons for all!
Taking karate lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|