1. Arizona State University Graduate, 1991, 1989, MA - Education, BS - Physical Education
2. Triathlete, Marathoner, Health, Fitness, Physical Education,
3. Certified School Teacher, # 1128996 (Arizona Department Of Education)
4. Level 1 IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card, IVP0151183, (03/19/2016 - 03/19/2022) Arizona Department Of Public Safety
5. 11 Years Athletic Coaching Experience, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, and Badminton
6. 11 Years Teaching Experience, 3rd through 8th Grade, Health and Physical Education, (Fountain Hills Unified School District)
I have been Teaching, Training, and Coaching for 15 Years. Many of My Classes have had more than 20 Students, other times it has been Myself and 2 others. I am a Very Empathetic Man, so All of My Students have at least passed, and others have made remarkable progress.
I have already listed these ☺
fitness lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Sports coach to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, badminton lessons for all!
Taking sport early-learning activities - for children lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$120||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$240||Not available|